Monday, May 11, 2015

Challenge #25 Top Picks: Voting Open May 11 to May 18, 2015

WELCOME TO THE CHALLENGE #25 POP TOP!

It is time to get on with showcasing the top picks for Challenge #25.  Before we start though, I want to give a big shout out to PAT, my good friend and team member who has agreed to be my DT Coordinator.  Without Pat's hard work behind the scenes, this post would never have been on time as I was away from home from Thursday to Sunday visiting with my folks.  Pat worked hard to collect and compile the stats for this challenge along with setting up the majority of this post.  I just had to come along and tweak things a bit and then add the framed images!  Thank you so much Pat for being such a big help to me this past week!

Okay so now on to the deets.  As we only had eleven qualifying participants enter Challenge #25, we will be opening things up so that those eleven entrants have the opportunity to be chosen as the Voter's Choice.   We do this any time we have less than 14 participants.  And, while we may not have enough participants to have our usual top seven, we certainly have enough to have a top three.  Therefore, it is time to get on with showcasing the three projects that the team feels were the best of the bunch.

So, without further ado, please let me introduce you to the Top Picks for Challenge #25 (in no particular order)...

Congrats Ladies...

As a participant who has been chosen as a Top Pick, each of you is entitled to a special Top Pick badge.  Please send an email to popwinners {at} gmail {dot} com, or by clicking HERE to bring up the address in your email program, with the subject "Challenge #25 Top Pick" and I'll email your badge to you.  Please note that it may take me several days to get back to you, so I really appreciate your patience.
Now as I mentioned earlier, each of the participant's who entered Challenge #25 AND FOLLOWED THE THEME & RULES is eligible to have their project and/or post voted on.  Here is a list of those participants.  Each of the entrant's names is linked up to their blog post (order is reflective of how they entered the challenge and nothing else).

Penny (Light Whimsy)
Teresa (Tickell Expressions)
Stephanie W. #1
Donna Ellis
Hanne
Create With Joy #1
Create With Joy #2
Edwina Brown
Asmah Zainal Abidin
Stephanie W. #2
Berina Febin

Please Note: If you entered and don't understand why your project isn't listed here, it is because we didn't understand how the project tied into the theme of GROWTH.  That is why we ask that you clarify the theme somewhere when entering, whether a simple statement on your blog, next to the link up, or by coming over and leaving a comment on the start post.  If we don't understand the connection, and you don't clarify it somewhere, and/or you didn't follow one of the standard rules of the challenge, your post/creation is not eligible for voting or prizes.

HAVE YOUR SAY!

Now the really hard work starts. It is time for you, our readers, to vote for your favourite entry.  Which participant most inspires you?  Remember, you are not necessarily voting on a creation that was made.  You might simply find what the person had to say in their post to be inspiring and optimistic and in line with the concept of GROWTH.  Please be sure to go and check out the entries first and not just make your choices off of the thumbnails.  Once you have checked all the entries out, let us know who your favourite choice is by placing your vote below using the Inlinkz feature.


Voting open for 7 days:
May 11th to May 18th

Come have your say in determining the Voter's Choice for Challenge #25!  Don't forget to leave a comment after you have voted.  There will be a prize for one lucky person who leaves a comment on any post related to Challenge #25 (chosen randomly--excluding the winners post for #25).  If you haven't had the opportunity to visit each of the entries already, please go and check them out a little more closely before placing your vote.  Once you have made your decision, why not go back and let them know how they inspired you.

Good luck everyone!

Important Note:
Please note that in order for this to work, I must add all the entries but I can only do this AFTER I have published this post. So there will be some overlap time between when this post is published and when you will be able to vote. Once I have uploaded the entries there will be a total of eleven images below on which to vote. As soon as they are all are uploaded, I'll enable voting to begin. If there are less than eleven, it means that I am still in the process of adding the images and you should come back in a little while to make your vote. Thank you for your patience!

Link Up Below:


5 comments:

Edwina said...

I voted for Hanne #5. I love her beautiful card and the sentiment. Her card represents growth to me better than any of the others. Her sentiment made it clear that changes need to take place for growth to take place. I read her post and it too was about growth. Just wonderful both her card and post on her blog. Edwina Brown

Sandra said...

Just love Asmah's Art!! The sentiment is also very beautiful!
She definately inspires me to do some of this Art/Mixed media projects!

Stephanie said...

Being a cat-lover, I love all the cats on Edwina's card. However, as someone who has moved several times through life (my dad was a pastor and my husband is a pastor now so moves are a part of life), I can really identify with her having to make friends in each place she lived. Those friends do help us change and grow. It's for these reasons that I voted for her. Great job to everyone else as well -- there are so many beautiful projects in this line up.

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Thank you so much for having me as Top Pick! Congratulations to Hanne and Edwina! Good luck to all nominations! To my friends and anyone who vote for me...I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Fondly,
Asmah

Charlene said...

All of you ladies have such incredible creations that we have had the privilege of seeing. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us. I have voted for #9: Asmah, I just love those beautiful flowers and all of the details in the background. Good luck to all of you ladies.